Gia Thinh hotel is
located in Hang Bac Street, one of the oldest streets in Vietnam, dates from
at least the 13th century. Bac means silver, and appropriately, this street
started as a silver ingot factory under the reign of Le Thanh Tong
(1469-1497). The hotel has 17 rooms accessed by an elevator and one
- All rates are in US$,
VAT & service charges.
- No extra charge for child under 12 when
sharing bed with parent.
- Extra bed: US$5
All rooms are air-conditioned
and equipped with modern furniture, ID telephone, cable TV, personal
computer with ADSL connection, mini bar, electronic safe.... Each room has
private bathroom with bath-tub, hot shower, hair-dryer.
Facilities and Services
- Private bathroom
with bath-tub, hot water & hair dryers...
- Free Tourist maps, daily English Newspaper
- Free ADSL internet access at internet room
- Personal computer in every room.
- Electronic safe in every room.
- Buffet breakfast with many choices
- Luggage store (free of charge).
- Pick-up service at the airport
Reviews of Gia Thinh hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam
We are proud to be
members of Vietnam Travel Promotion Group
Tuan Linh Travel
Office: Room 509, 15T2 building, 20 Tam Trinh street,, Hanoi, Vietnam